Hello,

I am trying to use Example 11 from
http://itextsharp.sourceforge.net/tutorial/ch06.html to convert a tiff to
PDF.  The project seems to be building fine but seems to hang somewhere
around

Image img = Image.getInstance(bm, null, true);

The program justs sits there using 99% of the cpu.  I have let it run as
long as 20 minutes without it ever finishing or giving me an error.  I would
expect this kind of operation to take just seconds if it is working
correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be.  I am using the iTextSharp
library.  I would really apprecaite any help someone can give.

-Ethan