I don't use the iText sharp version, but you have a conceptual issue here.

 Leading is the distance between two baselines. So if you make the leading
of this new paragraph only 0.7 pts below the image, any text larger than 0.7
pts will overwrite the image.

Increase the leading so that the baseline of the text is lower. By trial and
error you will find how much to lower it to so that you have the gap you
want.

For future reference, this distance will change anytime you change the
typeface/font or the size of the text.

---mr. bean