First off, it seems you acknowledge that there is
indeed a problem but havent made a technote yet or any
public information regarding this bug ?

Second, the problem occurs on any windows browser
(opera, mozilla, internet explorer). I dont know what
test combination you had but on any WinXP SP2 machine
with either mozilla, opera or IE as default browser
the error occurs..

Furthermore the error does NOT occure with Adobe
Reader 6 - how can it be a Windows Problem if it works
in Adobe 6 and below on the same machine but not with
Adobe 7 and Adobe 8 ? This is definitly a bug in Adobe
Reader not in windows.

Thanks

http://itext.ugent.be/library/com/lowagie/examples/objects/anchors/

> > AHref.java
> >>
> >> and use an url longer then 233 characters.
> >>
> >> i.e. 234 characters :
> >>

> > http://www.google.com/search?

q=11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111