Hello,

I'm adding bookmarks to a PDFCopy through a method that does this:

private void setBookmark(ArrayList bookmarks, String name, int totalPages) {

        HashMap map = new HashMap();

        map.put("Title", name);

        map.put("Action", "GoTo");

        map.put("Page", somepage + " Fit");

        bookmarks.add(map);

    }

Later, I do this: copy.setOutlines(bookmarks);

I don't like the way " Fit" works.  Is there any option I can use to leave
the viewer zoom unchanged when I click on a bookmark?  I just want it to go
to the page, don't want the zoom to change.

Thanks,
Dan