Try "Image.getInstance(URL)" isnatead of "Image.getInstace(URL)"

Other than that, your priority does not coincide with mine.

Cheers,
Bill Segraves

-------------- Original message from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

Hi,
I am using iText to generate dynamic pdf. I am trying to use method
Image.getInstace(URL). I am getting error:
The url is correct, if I put that url on browser, it opens the image. But it is
not working in Java Code.
Please help me as soon as possible. It is very urgent. I will be greatly
appreciate.
<snip>