On Monday 05 November 2007, sanjay patel wrote:
> I need to put a company logo in the header of an existing RTF document.
> There is existing text on the right side of the header in the existing RTF
> document and I need to put the logo on the left of the header i.e. image
> and text side by side.
You can't use iText to add to existing RTF documents.

> I have gone through the various RTF examples on the site and I have also
> searched through the archive mail listings. One option found there was to
> use the table and cells and put the image & text in various cells and put
> the table in header.  In this case, How do you switch off the display of
> table borders when this RTF document is viewed in MS Word? The various
> listings show the way to switch off the cell borders from displaying, but
> the table borders still show up.
Word always displays the table borders in light grey, even if they have been
completely turned off. Nothing can be done about this. The borders will not
appear on the printed output, but they are always visible on screen.

> Is there any place on the site where the RTF examples have been posted in
> details, just like the pdf? I have bought the Lowagies iText in action
> book, but that does not have any RTF examples.
The tutorial is the only collection of examples I have created, and I am not
aware of other collections.

Greetings,
Mark
--