Hi

I use 'Arial Unicode MS' with 'Identity-H' encoding to convert Html to pdf. In
some cases, If the html has font tag and style tag with font, I get the
following exception.
ExceptionConverter: java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: Identity-H

Also when I convert the html with image, the image fills the page widthwise and
is truncated on the sides. what should i include for images?

Thanks