[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
import java.io.BufferedReader;
I think you misunderstood my remark.

If Adobe's PDF Technical Standards Evangelist Leonard Rosenthol
sees this mail, he's not going to read it, because it contains nothing but
source code. Please don't expect him to run that code. However, if
you put the PDF that, according to you, doesn't work online and
make it accessible through some URL, he may look at it and find some
error in the PDF syntax for us to correct.

I'm not going to do anything with this mail either, because I don't have
demo.swf (please don't send it to me; put it online somewher) and also
because I don't have the time to look at the problem for the time being
(I have many other priorities for the moment). Also, it's not clear to me
if it doesn't work for you (Adobe Reader version?) or for everyone
(you haven't put the PDF online).

That was what I meant to explain in my previous mail.
By just sending us the source code, we don't get any closer to a solution.
best regards,
Bruno