From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:10 PM
To: Post all your questions about iText here; Edward W. Rouse
Cc: 'Post all your questions about iText here'
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Download HTML to PDF file. Show the"Save
as"dialog

Sorry about the double mail, but the "they could always just associate the
application/xpto type to the reader and you'd be back to
no 'Save As' dialog" will always happen in a web environment here the user
controls a large part of the ui.

So you really shouldn't worry about it (because you can't control it).

 Rui

Citando "Edward W. Rouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

That would work but the user would have to know to rename the extension to .pdf
when they save it. And once they understand how you
tricked the browser they could always just associate the application/xpto type
to the reader and you'd be back to no 'Save As'
dialog.
Edward W. Rouse