This is somewhat off topic but I'm going to ask anyway :)

I have a pdf file that looks ok but generates an error, 'problem reading this
document (135)', which is less than helpful. Is there
a program/product out that will parse/verify a pdf and let me know where in the
document the error is? I can look at the underlying
text easy enough, but the error shown is of no help in pinpointing what part of
the document is the cause. So far Google hasn't
turned up anything.

Edward W. Rouse

ComSquared Systems, Inc.

770-734-5301