Ok Bruno. Sorry for my English. :D

I will try to explain the problem:

I have this:

     Paragraph val = new Paragraph ("VALORACIÓN", seccíon);
     Anchor enlaceval = new Anchor("VALORACIÓN", seccion);
     enlaceval.setReference("#VALORACIÓN");
     val.add(enlaceval);
     Section sectionval = cap2.addSection(val);

Ok Bruno, as you see, the result of this code is two words "VALORACIÓN". One
of this is the Section, and the other is the Anchor. My purpose is to have
one word "VALORACIÓN" that is at the same time a section and an internal
link.

I need some help please. Thank you very much.