I created one pdf from few pdfs useing this code:

            PdfReader reader = new PdfReader(sciezkaout + pliki[0]);
            Rectangle page_size = PageSize.A4;
            PdfCopy copy = new PdfCopy(document, new
FileOutputStream(sciezkaout + "sklejony.pdf"));
            document.open();
            Rectangle crop = reader.getCropBox(1);
            PdfDictionary pagedict;
            for (String aPliki : pliki) {
                reader = new PdfReader(sciezkaout + aPliki);
                int nu_pages = reader.getNumberOfPages();
                for (int j = 1; j <= nu_pages; j++) {
                    if (crop != reader.getCropBox(j)) {
                        pagedict = reader.getPageN(j);
                        pagedict.put(PdfName.CROPBOX, new
PdfRectangle(crop));
                    }
                    copy.addPage(copy.getImportedPage(reader, j));
                }
            }
            document.close();

I got document that has few pages with content moved to much right. So i
want move this content to left side of document. Is it possible to grab and
move whole content of pdf to other position. If it is then how.

Pawel Gawedzki