> That's great, isn't it?
WELL, IF I MANAGE TO CONVINCE MY BOSS TO USE THE JAR I GENEREATED INSTEAD THE
ONE DONE WHY ITEXT TEAM ^_^
> This is a rhetorical question I hope?YES ^___^
 > Theoretically it should work. I remember the days when Java> was promoted
 > with the concept WORA: "Write Once, Run Anywhere",> but... that was the
 > theory, in practice it isn't always true.> > iText should have worked on the
 > OJVM. The fact that it doesn't work> is probably a bug in Oracle's JVM (I
 > hope it's not forbidden to say> that there could be bugs in Oracle products
 > *LOL*).
WELL, JDEVELOPER COULD BE IMPROVED... :-)
> Or maybe the problem is similar to when you try running a 1.4> compiled jar
> in a 1.3 JVM. SUN gives you a very misleading> exception when you do that.WE
> ARE USIN 1.4 AND FOR ITEXT, NO THE LAST ONE, BUT ALMOST
 > Summarized: normally the OJVM compiled iText should work in other>
 > environments, but... I wouldn't put any money on it. Anyway, I hope> this
 > isn't an issue for you. I understand that your particular problem> is solved
 > and that's more important.
FOR THE MOMENT, WE WORK WITH THAT OJVM, BUT ALSO WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK THE ITEXT
VERSION, NO? ^_^ AS YOU SAY, I ALSO THINK IT'S A KIND OF ORACLE BUG ... BUT I'M
CURIOUS WHY IT WORKS WHEN JAR IS DONE WITH OJVM... I'LL SEE WHAT THEY TELL US

THANK YOU!!!!