kcbxt8 wrote:
> Please provide me a mechanism where I can preserve the originality of any
> .png image on pdf.

Please don't be bossy. You act as if you know more about images
than we do. PLEASE don't START OVER the long and FRUSTRATING DISCUSSION
about images and their 'resolution'. Before you post another mail about
this, take a look at the lengthy discussions of the past:
http://www.nabble.com/Distorted-Image-to16582300.html
http://www.nabble.com/Saving-images-at-greater-than-72dpi-to16672546.html
Images are just a bunch of pixels. iText respects the pixels. Point.
br,
Bruno