I would say the file you are processing uses fonts that are not
embedded. The toolbox plugin uses a ghostscript dll that has compiled in
all resources with one exception: fonts. It would have been too much for
a java webstart application to compile the fonts into the ghostscript
dll (though possible). Though there is a feature of java webstart to
demand load the gs.dll this feature seems to be still broken in current
versions of java6. Please recompile ghostscript with fonts embedded or
install the fonts on your system.
Best regards,
Carsten