Ping Zhang wrote:

> The page that you have offered not explain the elements of the
> addTemplate(),

The page I referred to explains the elements in the transformation
matrix:

a b 0
c d 0
e f 1

The method you are using is
PdfContentByteaddTemplate(PdfTemplate template, float a, float b, float
c, float d, float e, float f);

The a, b, c, d, e, f of this method refer to the
a, b, c, d, e, f on pages 314-315. Are we talking about
a different book???

> I know the last two elements are X, and Y, and first
> element is the template/page, but what are the between.

They are elements of the transformation matrix as explained on p314-315.

> my application
> is pdf, and it's not a image.

I'm sorry, but do you even bother reading my answers???
I said: you can WRAP the PdfTemplate INSIDE AN IMAGE.
This is explained on p147 of the book. I quote:

PdfImportedPage page = writer.getImportedPage(reader, 1);
Image image = Image.getInstance(page);

Wrapping a PdfTemplate inside an Image can make it easier
for you if you don't have sufficient knowledge of Algebra
to define the a, b, c, d, e and f of the transformation matrix.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA