Hi,

After checking my code again I discovered that it wasn't the contentByte
method that was the problem.
The problem was that I used a cyrillic font (GillSansCyr). When using this
font, the links get incorrectly formatted.

My application needs to support Cyrillic characters so I can't change the
font.

Is it possible to disable the automatic creation of links?
Or is there any other way to go around this problem?

//Daniel