Hi,

i am using itext to create a catalog with articles that are in different
categories.
With every new category i start a new page what works fine!
Now i have a problem with this own "new page"-trigger and the automatically
new page that occurres when the current page is reached to the end. Cause if
the end of the current page is reached and at the same time a new category
starts there will be created a white page unfortunately.
Now i thought in that sure there is a possibilty to delete white pages in
the end, but then i got in mind that i realized too the option that you can
let add header and footer on every page of the catalog.
This means that actually (if that option is enabled) there won't be any
white pages at all.
Has somebody an idea how to solve my problem?
Maybe it is possible to check before adding a new page caused of the start
of a new category if there had been added already the automatically new
page? Or there is even a better solution?
Sure nobody understand my weired description :) sorry, in this case please
let me know and i try to make it more clear!

Thanks at all