Hi Bruno,

I'm using IText 2.1.0.
I want to create a table with cells in HTML with a specific style. I'm using
Table and Cell classes.
When I use setBorderColorLeft, setBorderColorBottom, setBorderWidthLeft,
setBorderWidthBottom methods on a cell, it doesn't work. I don't have a
'style' attribute with border-left:XX solid #XXXXX; border-bottom:XX solid
#XXXXX;
These methods doesn't seem to be used in HTML.

Moreover, it isn't possible to create a MarkedObject with a cell object,
because the Table object can't add a markedObject but just a Cell object. I
can't add a 'class' attribute in a cell to specify a CSS style.

Have you a solution? Will we find the enhancements in a future version?

Best regards,

Nicolas Dos Santos