Dear Sirs,

My name is Nahla Farouk, a java developer in Delta Insurance Company, Cairo,
Egypt.
I was asked to convert an excel file to a pdf format, and I found an example
that used the Jxcell and iText packages which uses this code:

m_view.read("book.xls");
            m_view.setPrintScale(100);                    // set print scale
value --- default is 100%
            m_view.setPrintGridLines(false);           //show grid line
            m_view.write("1.pdf",View.eFilePdf);   //export to pdf file

and it is successfully save as the excel sheet into a pdf format, but this is
in English only, and when I used the same code in an excel sheet with Arabic
data, it displayed the data in reverse shape, like نهلة"" it displays it as
"ةلهن" and I changed the font of the data much times, there are some supported
fonts and there are some errors in some others,

I hope you help me about this please.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01C8FBA3.532F7800]Nahla Farouk
Software Developer
Delta Insurance Co.
Tel: +(202) 335-2045  Ext: 509
Fax :+(202) 336-1531
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web: www.deltains.org<http://www.deltains.org>

<<inline: image001.jpg>>