-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of robert
meyer
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 7:11 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] iText & multithreading delays

Talmage:  thank you for your response.

I don't believe that making significant modifications
to iText is the way we'd like to go about solving this
problem.

I was hoping to hear from someone that has used iText in
a multi-thread / multi-processor environment, and if
iText performed better for them than it has for us in
our simple test.

We would also appreciate some input from the iText
developers.

Thanks in advance to all.
rm.