Hi to all,

if I understand the documentation (book and news group) correct, there is
no "rowspan" property for PdfPCell. The only way
to "simulate" rowspan is to use nested tables. Is this correct?

Are there any plans to implement a "rowspan" property for PdfPCell? Does
someone made changes to that class to support rowspan?

I can use nested tables for "simple rowspan" but if I need more complex
rowspan I would prefer a native implentation.

How to implement a rowspan in different columns when the rowspan overlaps
each other?

+             +   rowspan    +                  +
+             +              +     rowspan      +