Hi Team,

 We need your help in solving one of our requirements.

 *Current System:*

 Through our application we are currently retrieving and displaying PDF
Forms based upon search criteria (like State, Product, Plan etc..) selected
by the user. Currently those PDF Forms are editable. The customer will fill
the forms and send it to Client for further business.

      *Proposed System:*

1.       We need to Pre-fill fields like State, Product and Plan etc..
dynamically based on what the user selected in his/her search criteria.
There are 500 Forms with different templates.

2.       Can you suggest us some API that could solve this problem?

*Information:*

 The fields in those 500 Forms may have different Field Name for example,
field will be 'First Name' but name can be "fName, FN, firstName, ….FirstN"
across different PDF.

Please revert in case of any questions.

Thanks,

Sijo