I'm using Adobe Reader 9 and the only print dialog option i have is a
Comments and Forms dropdown list.
I've tried each of those options and my popup annotation never appears on
the printed output.
I've posted my actual PDF if someone would see if they can see the problem.
http://home.fuse.net/mikebrungs/output.pdf