Hello,
Our customers tend to create reports which are large text files. They have
defined how many lines are there per page and at what offset should the text
be displayed in the PDF file.

Now I can display it at the required offset but the page gets split into two
pages.

I have attached sample code where I have the text which should ideally go on
one page. Are there any size limitations of paragraphs?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19276995/LargeTextPDF.java LargeTextPDF.java

Could someone have a look at the code and tell me what I am doing wrong?