From: bendg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:58:26 PM
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Letter Templates RTF format

Hi Howard,

Thank you very much for taking time to respond to my message, I really do
appreciate it.

I understand your response, my solution now could be to generate letter
templates on the server side, purely in web pages, support a limited markup
capability, when user is ready to generate RTF doc, I auto-generate using
iText, and include letter template + some substitution and include
corporation image in RTF document.

Can I do this using iText RTF capability?  or can I only embed image using
PDF capability?

Kind Regards

Ben