Hello,

We have a java library that builds PDF document using iText library.

We use that library in C# .Net and display the PDF to the user.

We have recently found an issue where if we add a lengthy text (over 2048
characters in single line) to PDFCell, the display seems to be all messed
up.

For example, let's say I have 2600 characters string with no line breaks.
Its displaying first 1024 and then appending characters from 2049 to 2600.

Is this a bug in iText or any incompatibility between java and .Net?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sreeram Gurram

Sr. Applications Developer

adpi-intermedix

16340 Park Ten Place Dr. Suite 325

Houston, TX 77084

Phone: Main (866) 398-8999 ext 4940

Phone: Direct (713) 559-4940

Fax (866) 579-8325

For more information on the services ADPI supplies please click here:
<http://www.intermedix.com/adpi> http://www.intermedix.com/adpi.

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding a
copy of this e-mail to  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete the original message and
attachments.