> fail to understand how when I try to concatenate both files, rights
are trashed.
 >Maybe  is  it because the merged file is not considered to be the
same so that rights are not applied?

That is 100% correct!   The rights are applied to a specific document
(as determined by using a cryptographic hash function) and if that
document changes IN ANY WAY (even just a single byte difference), then
the rights are invalidated.

The only software that can be used on a server to reapply the rights
after you break them is Adobe LiveCycle.

So either you need to rethink your design/architecture or get LC
Reader Extensions approved...

Leonard