From: shweta singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:55:46 AM
Subject: [iText-questions] itext RTF

Hi

I am new to itext. After reading through the help etc
i understand how to create new rtf files and add
various elements like images etc to it. My problem is
that i want to add images to an existing rtf document.

On my web application, users upload documents. I want
automatically update these documents by adding the
company logo on top center of the page. I also need to
remove email ids (and some other text) from the
content of these documents.

Any suggestion/help in this regard will be great !!!

Waiting with urgency...

Shweta