nicolas DOS SANTOS wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is a little sample of what I want to do.
> The principle:
> - create a link in a PDF,
> - create an anchor in another PDF
> - Concatenate the 2 PDFs and have the link that points to the anchor .

Great example.
It explains what you try to achieve, but...
even before running the code, I didn't expect it to work.
As you say: doc1.pdf points to something that doesn't exist (yet).

> An idea?

I'll have a closer look and I'll play with the example to say
if I can find a solution.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info