Hi,

Ok, with what you tell me seems like half the battle has been won (by being
able to identify the problem).

So... Since im not familiar with the development cycle on iText, do i have
to request a bug ticket on the project site, or has it been noted already by
you (i dont know if you are part of the development team, so excuse me if
I'm wrong)

Ethere way Id really like to solve this as soon as possible, so if you need
help just tell me.

Thanks a lot for your help.

J.