Let me first say that the IText library is one of the best Java
libraries that I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and the
IText book one of the easiest tech books I've come across.

I had a question that relates to working with Table objects. I
couldn't find the answer after cruising through the Javadoc. I'm
working on a very simple library that will consume geospatial objects
and produce a PDF report from the data contained in the object. I've
looked at other open source report libraries, and they aren't what I
need.

I'll be using IText to generate the report page as a PDF. I'll need to
put a table with the data from the geospatial object on the report. I
need to know at runtime if the table will fit on a single page, or if
I will need to create two tables, placing the additional table on a
second page.

I see that Table extends Rectangle, and that I can get the size of a
rectangle. Does this size account for any borders or other styling
that may be applied to the table or the table's cells?

Thanks,

Scott Huey