Thanks for interest,

but I need to export TIFF-image's content-Text to a PDF document where:
1) the text will be Searchable using Acrobat Reader "find" (or other PDF
readers);
2) the text will be Selectable for "copy & paste" it on word-processor;

I have this values to add in PDF export (from TIFF):
----------------------
string word.Text;
int word.Blanks;
int word.Top;
int word.Bottom;
int word.Right;
int word.Left;
int word.Formating;
int word.FontIndex;
int word.LineIndex;
int word.PointSize;
object tag = word.Tag;

Have I all necessary values???
If yes, can I have a sample-code of implementation ???

Many many thanks for interest.

RAF