Hi;

When we draw a table, the top and bottom borders can be different
widths/colors/patterns from the left & right borders (width change is
the most common). Is there a way to get PDF to join the corners of each
line when they are dissimilar? We have tried numerous approaches but if
the line width changes, Acrobat usually will not join the lines.

Same for the internal lines in the table, is there a way to join them to
the outside borders where they stub in to them?

This is a problem because setting the lines to start and stop at
specific positions with the next line lined up against them, is not
drawn that way by Acrobat. It seems to start/stop lines a bit off at the
ends.

Thanks - dave