Hi;

I'm diving into the Marked Content and have a couple of questions.

1)      Does it work with ColumnText? It looks like it should but better
to ask.

2)      It looks like what we do is pass in the formatting via html
commands. Is there any restriction on this or is it pretty much all
html?

3)      Do we need to pass in character formatting like <b> or can
Acrobat figure that out based on the settings of the text we render?

4)      Is there a way to tell it the lines we draw are for a table? Or
do we just specify that in the <table> part and it will ignore the
lines?

Thanks - dave

David Thielen
303-499-2544 x1185