Ryan Wexler wrote:
> Well is there a tutorial or docs on changing compression levels using
> itext when saving a document because I don't see much in the docs?

I have said NOTHING about compression levels whatsoever.
That is completely irrelevant in your context.
All I did was point you to the fact that JPG is an image type
with lossy compression. This is "supposé connu" for every developer!

> I am trying keep the files reasonably small and the documents I am
> compressing are generally but not always text documents captured
> through a scanner.  What compression technique do you recommend?

I feel like I'm talkinhg to a wall. Time for me to shut up.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info