  From: Benjamin Rein
  To: Post all your questions about iText here
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:04 PM
  Subject: [iText-questions] Antwort: PdfPTable: How to get a repeating
Backgroundimage in a Cell

  Hi,

  the class you're looking for is called PdfPTableEvent.

  example (last one on this page):
  http://stderr.org/doc/libitext-java-doc/www/tutorial/ch12.html

  Best regards
  Benjamin

        <pri...@samea.de>
        12.02.2009 12:30 Bitte antworten an
              Post all your questions about iText here
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>

       An "Post all your questions about iText here"
<itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net>
              Kopie
              Thema [iText-questions] PdfPTable: How to get a repeating
Backgroundimage        in a Cell

  Hi,

  I tried to find a example of a PdfPTable with a repeating BackgroundImage,
  but I didn't find one.
  Please send me a simple example of that. Thanks for your help.

  Best regards

  Markus

  Viessmann IT Service GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: Dirk Klöckner, Dr. Harald Dörnbach
  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Allendorf (Eder) - Registergericht:
  AG Marburg (Lahn) - HRB 5324 - USt-IdNr.: DE258558424