I've been looking through the archives, but haven't found anything usefull on
this problem.  We have a software package that creates PDF documents.  For some
of them, but not all, we are getting the message that "The file is damaged and
coule not be repaired" when we try to open the PDF file.  As I say this happens
on some of the PDF documents, but not all of them.  They all go through the
same process.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might look for
that could be causing this subset of documents to throw up this error while
others do not?

thanks

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009