Thanks fro the reply. Since i am new to this tool, i m bit struggling.
My 2nd question was :
how to set the width of the PdfpCell?
i saw in example that is like this : float[] widths = {0.1f, 0.1f, 0.05f,
0.75f};
since i have 150 cells in this table, and i want to set only one cell width.
so is there any method to set the width of one cell only.

--

Rajiv Lochan Sabat
+919986050873