web...@bcbsil.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The company that I work for is interested in purchasing iText.  However, I
> need a contact person's name, phone# and email address so that HCSC's Legal
> department can contact to discuss the terms of the software.   Also, could
> you provide me with the EULA referencing this software?

See http://itextsoftware.com/contactus.shtml

Different people work for iText Software Corp. As I work for 1T3XT BVBA
(a European iText company), I don't know who will be in charge for your
account, but I'm forwarding your contact information to the sales people
at iText Software Corp. They will be in touch with you soon.

> Darryl Webb
> HCSC, Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
> Corporate Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
> web...@bcbsil.com
> 312-653-4324 Ph
> 312-552-1398 Fax

Note that the specific EULA depends on your requirements (OEM for a
product, Enterprise wide license,...); this will be explained by the
people at iText Software Corp., the exclusive dealer of commercial iText
licenses.
--
This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA
http://www.1t3xt.com/ - http://www.1t3xt.info