shrikant deshmukh wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>                                 I am Shrikant Deshmukh from Amrut
> Software. We are developing an web application using hibernate
> technology in java. Our requirement is we want to convert JSP page to
> PDF format.

That's non sense. You mean that "you have a database and you want
to serve a PDF file to the client using Java technology."

> The page which we want to convert is retrieve data from database like
> images and texts. So I want to convert the whole dynamic JSP page into
> PDF format.

*sigh* You don't want to "convert a JSP page to PDF format".
If you do, your architecture is bad, very bad. Please reconsider!

> Does it happens in iText. Is there any facility available in
> iText. If it is available please reply me.

Read the documentation please!

Go to the keywords page: http://1t3xt.be/?X0004c8
Use Ctrl+F and look for "Database publishing": http://1t3xt.be/?X000680
You'll find a series of examples that explain how to create
a PDF using data fetched from a database using Hibernate.

For instance:
http://1t3xt.info/examples/results/classroom/filmfestival/movies11.pdf
is generated using this code: http://1t3xt.be/?X000205
from this database: http://1t3xt.info/examples/resources/hsqldb/film.script

If you want to know how to adapt the code to serve this PDF
to a browser, please read chapter 17 in this book:
http://1t3xt.be/?Z0003c8

best regards,
Bruno