Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for creating confusion. Now I have updated the
attached image. Please have a look at iText_Req_updated.jpg. Can you point
me to some sample code or can you share some sample code which I can try and
see.

Thanks,
Shashikant
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24052063/iText_Req_updated.jpg