Hi All,

Leonard, Thanks for the reply.

 Few more additions.
1) I stamped a pushbutton and javascripts invoked on the buttonClick and
documentOpen event (using iText) on a XFA form PDF (created using designer
8.2) which already had a button and javascript invoked on a button click
event.

In the final output :
1. javascript on button(created using Designer) -- *working*
2. javascript is getting invoked on document open event(this js was added
using iText) -- *working*
3. javascript on button(created using itext) -- *not working*

This makes me believe that the js on the button is not getting propely set.
(code in the below mail)
1) Is it not the case?
2) Is this XFA-Acroform apporach not feasible ?

I am deliberately using the XFA form as I wanted to have runtime
image(base64 encoded string passed from server) display functionality which
I was able to do using XFA ImageField property.

--harshit

--
-- Harshit Bapna