Hi blabla9899,

2009/7/27 <blabla9...@me.com>

> Hello,
>
> I've just bought the "iText in Action" book and I'd like to download all
> examples at once (zip archive). The link provided in the book only let me
> download them one by one. Does anyone know where I can find a zip archive?

This has been answered many times on this list, and it boils down to this

Either use it to get all the examples as a tarball (see the "Download GNU
tarball" link at the bottom of the page), or to get the examples through a
Subversion client. The latter approach is preferred, since it enables you to
easily keep the examples in sync, be it for new ones being added, or
existing ones being improved.

HTH,
alexis