Hi!

My questions is the following: if I have a document that is permission-secured,
is there any way to stamp it without these permissions being affected?

Here's the reason for my question:
I have a document created with LiveCycle 8.0.  It's a form that is used to make
logistical purchases.  If I edit it manually, like putting info in some of the
fields, hit save and close it, I can still re-open it and I am still able to
make changes to the fields.  But When I tried using the iText stamper, well the
document was stating that changes had been made and it was therefore flattened,
making any changes impossible...  I even added the stamp.setFlattening(false)
line, but no success...

Could you enlighten me?
Thank you!

Cyrille Chênevert
Second Lieutenant | Sous-Lieutenant
Canadian Forces Joint Signal Regiment | Régiment des Transmissions Interarmées
des Forces Canadiennes
National Defence | Défense nationale
Kingston, Canada K7K 7B4
Email | Courriel cyrille.chenev...@forces.gc.ca