Hello,
We are using itextsharp 4.1.2.0 Table object to generate report and need to
have background image in cell. I can add background image to PdfPCell with
CellEvent but PdfPTable doesn't support rowspan on PdfPCell. That's way I am
using Table and not PdfPTable. Is there some solution how to get image on
background and text over it in Table? When I try to make workaround and insert
PdfPtable with one cell with background image and text into Table cell
PdfPTable was not rendered.

Punky