Are headers meant to only be used for y-offsets greater than
PageSize.Height - Document.TopMargin? The "body" text of my PDF is being
overwritten on each page.

I use a helper class inheriting from PdfPageEventHelper to construct my
header inside OnStartPage-a PdfPTable with database data. At the end of
OnStartPage, I write my PdfPTable to the document with:

table.WriteSelectedRows(0, -1, document.LeftMargin,
document.PageSize.Height - document.TopMargin, writer.DirectContent)

The rest of my test PDF is just a loop (100 times) document.add(new
Phrase("TESTING\n"));

Why is this text being overwritten by the header? I need the header to
insert at the beginning of each page-if it is in fact classified as a
header.

Thanks in advance!

BMIC Disclaimer:

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.  Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  Finally, the
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.