I'm trying to do something and it seems I am getting,
JPEG and PNG for the colorSpace returns me a string .. or DeviceGray or /
DeviceRGB or / DeviceCMYK ....
but now I'm testing this with BMP me returning an array
"/ColorSpace=[/Indexed, /DeviceRGB, 1, ] "

because this occurs, and how can I treat? which means each and which one
will be my ColorSpace true?

Leonard Rosenthol-3 wrote:

> Text extraction is difficult too - it just so happens that someone has
> written the code already and contributed it back, so that you can take
> advantage of it.  Before then, it was quite a nightmare.
>
> Now you have a requirement (for your job, I assume) and the code doesn't
> exist so you need to write it.  If you are unable to do so, due to lack of
> knowledge, time, etc. then perhaps your company should consider hiring
> iText Software to write it for you.  I am sure they would be glad to it -
> and in less time than you've already spent.
>
> The alternative - and there isn't any shortcut - is for you to learn about
> PDF and image formats...
>
> Leonard

>>> level. and do not have much sense of how things work. I am searching for