Hi,
Thanks for your information,
wt us said is correct,
i have drawn the Med ID as string using drawString() and the rest of the
text drawn as TextLayout.draw()
using graphi2D object.
 now i have identified the issue
and fixed that by changing the font in DefaltFontMapper class

is there any way to fix the issue(drawing text using TextLayout.draw() )
and i would like to draw the text using TextLayout.draw() because text is
richtext format(bold,italic,underline).

Thanks
Dorairaj M