________________________________
> From: lrose...@adobe.com
> To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:16:42 -0700
> Subject: Re: [iText-questions] (no subject)

> PDF doesn’t support a “table structure” – you will need to apply
> advanced heuristics to figure out what is (or isn’t) a table and what is it’s
> “header”,
> “columsn”, etc.

LOL, I've found that swearing and mashing the keyboard help too.
I would suggest your reiterate your comments to me about asking authors to
retain
logical structure if they want to turn information into a work of art.

btw, whoever suggested that webkit based html to pdf converter saved me a lot
of work- I was able to drop that into an immediate problem ( I will eventually
remove the pdf component, I just needed a way to get a list of
all the resources needed by a web page and I had dug into webkit but
didn't have an easy to use front end). Thanks.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/